November 03, 2021
Who are We?
Armstrong Fluid Technology’s innovative, leading-edge solutions helps customers cut energy-related costs, increase efficiency, reduce Green House Gas emission, avoid downtime, and optimize the life cycle operations of commercial buildings. A key element of our Design Envelope Technology is edge control software and intelligent cloud-connected products that gives our customers the tools needed to proactively manage the life cycle performance of buildings.
What will you do?
Armstrong is continuously growing, and we are looking for an Electrical Engineer with the passion and motivation to contribute to innovative, industry-leading projects. You will collaborate with a variety of colleagues across project teams, from engineering and product development to implementation and manufacturing, to develop electrical systems that meet our customers’ needs. We are looking for a great team player, someone would like to learn how to deliver complex solutions that combine hardware and software. Be part a unique team of engineers working on some of the coolest new IOT connected variable speed technologies.
Why should you join our team?
- You will be working with a team of highly engaged, supportive, talented engineers.
- You will solve a variety of electrical engineering application challenges.
- You will learn and grow with a team of highly motivated, passionate engineers.
- You will be working with ultra-premium efficient motor technology and IoT solutions.
- You will benefit from the experience and expertise of senior engineers on the team.
Some of your Duties and Responsibilities…
- Participate in design/validation/manufacturing of Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motors including rotor topology/ stator winding.
- Work with other teams engineers to design and prototype economic Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motors.
- Design, analysis, test and investigate on dry and wet rotor pumps without external powered air cooling
- Work with other engineers to develop electrical products and systems to meet customer specifications.
- Design functional electrical systems through the development and testing of components.
- Research and design components for electrical equipment and systems for use in multiple commercial building applications.
- Design, program, implement and debug motor and system controls.
- Collaborate with mechanical/manufacturing/control engineers on full integration of the motors.
- Review designs and products for safety and quality.
- Prepare detailed, production-quality specifications and CAD drawings – CAD, FEA analysis and Ansys.
- Apply analysis, design-for-assembly and cost criteria throughout the designs.
- Electric machine design engineer.
- Comprehensive knowledge of a manufacturing environment, including materials/processes/standards.
- Broad knowledge of system level mechanical design and integration.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you today!
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send your application using the button below. We thank all candidates that apply but regret to inform that only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.